- Basketball registrations may be done online at CHYSC.org
- Fees are due at the time of registration and are payable only by credit card. The club now accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express cards.
- Online registration is the preferred method. For payment by check, please contact Dennis Primavera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All basketball leagues are structured by age. There will be leagues for players ages 6-12. The club reserves the right to move players to adjust for appropriate ability but prefers players to play with their age group
- All players must participate in try outs – except 6-7.
- New teams are formed each year.
- Leagues and Teams can only be formed if a sufficient number of players sign up.
- In the event that registration for your league becomes over populated, the Board has approved the following registration priority: those players and families that support all of our programs will be extended registration priority over those players and families that do not.
- Please contact Dennis Primavera with questions regarding the basketball leagues : email@example.com
- Club dues ( $25 yearly family fee) is not included in the registration fee. If you played baseball, lacrosse or soccer in 10, you will not owe the dues.
6-7 Basketball League
(Birthdates : Sept 1 2005- Aug 31 2007) is for birthdays that correspond with first and second grade
Games are played Saturdays at the watertower between 9 AM and 3 PM
League season is ten weeks: - dates TBA
Games are played on 8.5 foot rim.
Play with focus on basketball development.
Rules will be enforced on a gradual basis.
Each game will consist of 4 quarters, each quarter lasting 8 minutes. The scores will be reset to 0 after each quarter.
There are no standings and no playoffs or trophies for this league.
8-9 Basketball League
(Birthdates : Sept 1 2003- August 31 2005) is for birthdates that correspond with 3-4 grade
Games are played on Saturdays at Chestnut Hill Academy between 9 AM and 3 PM.
League season is 10 weeks- dates TBA
Games are played on 10 foot basket with 28.5 basketball. Regular basketball rules apply with a few exceptions including no full court pressing and all teams must play man to man defense.
There will be an official league with standings.
10-11-12 Basketball League
(Birthdates: Sept 1 2000- August 31, 2003) is for birthdates that correspond with 5-7 grades
Games on played on Friday nights- location TBA
League season is 10 weeks – dates TBA
Games are played on 10 foot basket with regulation rules.
There will be an official league with standings
2013-2014 Basketball fees are as follow:
|Saturday Morning League Coed||Ages 6 & 7||$90.00|
|Saturday Morning League Coed||Ages 8 & 9||$120.00|
|Saturday Morning League Coed||Ages 10 – 12||$130.00|
- Proof of age must be submitted for all new players.
- 10 year olds may play down with club approval.
- All Players must participate in tryouts.
Basketball coaches, volunteers and team parents can sign when you register a player or click below to sign up.